What is Lavender Line?
The Lavender Line chat line is an easy and safe way to meet women who have similar interests and are looking for the same things you are. It's the best place for lesbian and bi-curious women to meet for friendship, dating or relationships.
The Live Connector
You can speak to other callers who are on the system right now. Press * off the main menu and start listening to other caller’s greetings. In the Live Connector, you can:
- Request a connection - You can record a message with a request to speak to the person whose greeting you just heard. If they accept you will be connected in a private conversation
- Send a message - You can record a message and send it to the person whose greeting you just heard.
- Block the current caller - If you are not interested in hearing this person’s greeting again, you can block them. You will not hear their greeting again and they will not be able to hear yours.
- Unblock all callers - This unblocks everyone you have blocked during this call.
- Flag the current caller - If you hear a greeting from someone who should not be on the system (underage, wrong gender, unacceptable behavior) you can bring them to the attention of Customer Service by flagging them.
- If you need to leave the phone you can press *5 to pause the system for 60 seconds. Press any key to continue where you left off.
Tips for a Better Greeting
- Do: Provide as much detail as you can about what you like or don’t like, what your interests are and what you are looking for in another person.
- Don’t: To protect your privacy do not provide personal information such as your name, address, or phone number.
- If you like, you can let other callers know what your ethnicity is or you can tell them later when you know them better.